Blue

Something Old, Something New. Something Borrowed and Something Blue!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Doctor Who Watchers

In the past few weeks i have turned a few of my friends into "Whovians."

One was Hannah (my best friend). I asked if she would be done with the last season soon and she said "I can watch the whole season in a week. Just watch me." And trust me, she will. She watched her first episode while we were sitting in a waiting room where we volunteer. She fell in love with the Doctors. I have enjoyed listening to all of her reactions to the episodes, though I have had to watch what i say so that i don't spoil something for her.

My other friend has only watched one or two episodes, though she enjoys it.

If you are a Whovian, show other people the wonderful show!!

<3 e

1 comment:

  1. I'll have you know, by the time you posted this I was AT LEAST half way through Season 2.

    ReplyDelete